Financing solutions for your energy efficiency projects
GoGreen Home Energy Financing helps California homeowners and renters access attractive financing for energy efficiency projects. GoGreen Home is a state-administered program available to California residents who own or rent and receive electric and/or natural gas service from any of the following investorowned utilities: Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E®) / San Diego Gas & Electric Company
(SDG&E®) / Southern California Edison (SCE®) / SoCalGas®.
Qualifying measures include
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Heat Pump HVACs
- Other Efficient Heating & A/C
- Windows & Cool Roofs
- Insulation & Air Sealing
- ENERGY STAR® Appliances
What Are The Benefits?
- Below-market interest rates and affordable payments
- No money down, no closing costs and no lien on your property
- Borrowers with a wide range of credit scores may qualify
- Use up to 30% of loan amount toward nonenergy improvements
- Finance related required upgrades, including electrical panels